Disney World & Land Discounts for Law Enforcement, Firefighters, EMTs and First Responders
Taking your family to Disney is a magical experience, but also one that can be very expensive. That is why we created a list of ways you can get first responder discounts to not break the bank. At certain times of the year Police, Fire, & EMS can save on Disney tickets, area hotels, and other attractions. Here is our list of 4 ways you receive exclusive rates on accommodations, tickets, and other area attractions for your next Disney vacation.
4 Ways Police, Firefighters, EMS & First Responders can save at Disney:
1) Disney Springs Hotels- they offer special room rates at certain times of the year starting at $79/night to Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels which are extended to U.S. Police Officers, Firefighters, EMTs, Doctors, Nurses & 911 Dispatchers. In 2021, book through July 10, 2021, for travel through July 14, 2021. Stay at any one of the hotels and enjoy these Incredible Disney benefits – Bus shuttle to Disney theme parks, a Passport to Savings booklet, and advance tee times at Disney gold courses. Terms and conditions apply. Hotels include: Lake Buena Vista Spa & Resort, Best Western, Double Tree Suites, Hilton Orlando, Holiday Inn, and Wyndham Garden.
2) GovX has partnered with Disney World, Disney Land, Hotels, and other area attractions to offer exclusive discounts to Police, Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, First Responders and Military. Sign up free with GovX to see the special pricing and save on Disney tickets, area hotels, and other Disney related activities: Savings include, but are not limited to:
- Tickets to Disney World & Land
- Wyndham, Choice, & Omni Hotels
- Universal Studios Theme Parks
- Busch Gardens
- Rental Cars
3) While CityPASS is not limited to first responders, it is a great resource to save money on your next trip to Orlando or Southern California. They offer some of the best rates on tickets to Disney World and Disneyland theme parks, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Legoland, other area attractions, and hotels.
4) Heroes Vacation Club offers all-new travel benefits exclusively to medical professionals, firefighters, police officers, and EMTs. Members can book great deals on accommodations, air, car rentals and more all in one place with savings of up 60% off hotels! Heroes Vacation Club provides discounts on travel everywhere you want to be.
Apparel & Accessories Automotive Car Rentals Cruises Disney Electronics & Wireless Entertainment Firearms Fitness & Nutrition Home & Furniture Hotels & Vacations Insurance & Mortgage Pro Deals Restaurants Tactical & Duty Gear Tuition & Scholarships Vegas