Disney World & Land Discounts for Law Enforcement, Firefighters, EMS, EMTs, Paramedics & First Responders
Taking your family to Disney is a magical experience, but also one that can be very expensive. That is why we created a list of ways you can get first responder discounts to not break the bank. At certain times of the year, Police, Fire, & EMS can save on Disney tickets, area hotels, and other attractions. Here is our list of 4 ways you receive exclusive rates on accommodations, tickets, and other area attractions for your next Disney vacation.
4 Ways Police, Firefighters, EMS, and First Responders can save at Disney:
1) Disney Springs Hotels: offers special room rates at certain times of the year starting at $75/night to Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels which are extended to U.S. Police Officers, Firefighters, EMTs, Doctors, Nurses & 911 Dispatchers. In 2019, these exclusive rates are offered from June 13 - September 3. Stay at any one of the hotels and enjoy these Incredible Disney benefits – Extra Magic Hours benefit and 60-day Fastpass+ service with valid Disney Theme Park ticket, transportation to and from the park, and early restaurant reservations. Terms and conditions apply. Hotels include:
- Lake Buena Vista Spa & Resort
- Best Western
- Double Tree Suites
- Hilton Orlando
- Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden
2) GovX has partnered with Disney World, Disney Land, Hotels, and other area attractions to offer exclusive discounts to Police, Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, First Responders, and other government workers. Sign up FREE with GovX to see the special pricing and save on Disney tickets, area hotels, and other Disney related activities: Savings include, but are not limited to:
- Tickets to Disney World & Land
- Wyndham, Choice, & Omni Hotels
- Universal Studios Theme Parks
- Busch Gardens
- Rental Cars
3) While CityPASS is not limited to first responders, it is a great resource to save money on your next trip to Orlando or Southern California. They offer some of the best rates on tickets to Disney World and Disneyland theme parks, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Legoland, and other area attractions.
4) Heroes Vacation Club (part of the Wyndham Worldwide family) is an exclusive FREE membership program offering affordable 7-night resort stays starting at $349 to destinations worldwide. It is open to all First Responders including Police Officers, Firefighters, EMTs and all other supporting members. Spread out in family-sized resort accommodations, many of which include: On-Site Recreational Facilities, Living Rooms, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Kids Activities, On-Site Pools. First responders can save at over 60 resorts in the Orlando and Anaheim areas. When creating your account, please select Badge Discounts from the Organization Menu so we can continue to bring you exceptional discounts.